Please fill in the form correctly and try again.
Thank you, your message has been sent.
With everyone adjusting to a new normal we are no different. We’ve put in place changes to help protect the wellbeing and safety of our staff and clients. Amongst the changes to our services will be shorter opening times helping maximise output, flexible working hours for our staff and updates on collections and dispatching of orders. You can email us any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the main changes, this information keeps you updated and in the loop –
– From July 1 st we’ll be open 8.30 am to 3pm Mon – Thursday and 8.30 am to 1 pm Fridays – These temporary changes allow us to maximise output within shorter amounts of time and will not effect current dispatch times.
– Current dispatch times are 2/3 days for items under one metre in size. Although we are seeing some smaller orders leaving us within 1 day.
– Orders over 1 metre in size will be dispatched every Wednesday (this is mainly down to current restrictions implemented by our couriers)
– We are currently not shipping in our normal standard white boxes due to supply issues. Please do keep this in mind, we are bespoke packing every order which takes us alot of extra time and may even recycle some existing cardboard/ cardboard boxes.
– Delays from our shipping partners – DPD/ Parcelforce and Royal Mail are inevitable, we’ve been advised some services are seeing large delays, please do keep this in mind when ordering, we currently cannot guarantee next day delivery. Unfortunately these delays are beyond our control, and while we dispatch as promptly as we can, the delivery of your orders is down to our couriers and Royal Mail. Patience and understanding will help them and us massively, we’re all doing our best as we all make adjustments.
– We’re currently not allowing clients/ visitors inside our print studio.
– Local orders and collections can still be made through our website. Once your order is complete, we’ll be in contact with you and we’ll arrange a time of collection for your order. The order will be placed outside our porch/ entrance area, labelled with your name for easy identification. We’ll also send you a photo of the items location to take all the hassle out of collecting.
– For the time being, we’re asking for enquires/ questions etc to be mainly via email where possible – email@example.com We are able to answer emails 8.30am to 7pm Mon – Fri (our main phone line has a fault and we are waiting a visit from BT) so feel free to call us on our shop mobile 07415 939 239. Please do leave us a message if we don’t answer and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
We hope this information helps.